Newt Heilman REALTOR®/Broker-In-Charge, Member Manager, CRS/GRI
Real Estate Broker, REALTOR,
- One of a kind dedication to customer service and a unique desire to exceed clients' expectations
- Unparalleled reliability and commitment to excellence
- B.S. in Mineral Economics and a minor in Economics from the Pennsylvania State University in 1986
- Prior employment in retail management, human resources, and customer service
- Triangle, NC resident since 1992 and a resident of Chatham County, NC since 1994
- Realtor since 1993 and consistently a top-producer
- Strong belief in continuing education and has achieved the following real estate designations: CRS, Certified Residential Specialist, and GRI, Graduate of the Realtors Institute
- Member of local, state, and National Associations of REALTORS
Newt has participated in the successful promotion and sale of many resale homes, land, new construction, and subdivisions in the area and is consistently recognized for sales, listings, and listings sold achievements each year. He uses traditional methods as well as the latest technology to enhance marketing strategies. Newt is a hard-working professional who genuinely cares about the needs of his clients and their community. He regularly volunteers time and offers financial support to his local community. Newt is a member of the local PTA, a school volunteer, and a youth recreation league coach. He is also very dedicated to his wife of 16 years and two daughters.
When you are buying or selling property in today's real estate market, it's important to have confidence in your real estate professional. Newt's commitment as your local REALTOR® is to provide you with the specialized real estate service you deserve.
When you are an informed buyer or seller, you'll make the best decisions for the most important purchase or sale in your lifetime. That's why Newt's goal is to keep you informed on trends in the marketplace using the latest statistics in your local area.
As a local area expert with knowledge of the communities, Newt's objective is to work diligently to assist you in meeting your real estate goals.If you are considering buying or selling a home or would just like to have additional information about real estate in your area, please don't hesitate to call or e-mail Newt.
To view testimonials from past clients, please click here.Thank you for visiting - please consider this website as your online source for local real estate information, and return often for the latest property listing updates.